BI Folding Doors – NON THERMAL BOTTOM TRACK
The custom-made flexible Bi-Folding doors by Al Ghazi can be opened or closed to the exact width you require across the entire opening with just a flick of the wrist. As required, the individual panels glide quietly and smoothly inwards or outwards, or to the right or left. And even when closed the large expanses of glass create a feeling of freedom: the light-filled space make the living area with Al Ghazi folding glass door an all-year-round oasis of well-being.
• Equipped with (68 mm-wide for Shutter frames and 64 mm-wide for outer-frame)
• Providing excellent thermal insulation performance
• Construction enables the fabrication of doors that are up to 3500 mm high and 1000 mm wide
• Perfectly matching components
• Low construction depths and slim profile designs
• Choice of inward or outward opening folding panels
• Panel distribution and folding direction of panels freely selectable
• Storm-proof and burglary-resistant metal fittings
• Height of element up to 3500mm
• Various glazing types, lock type, colors, finishes, etc. possible
• Easy assembly
• Burglary resistance up to resistance class 2 in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627-1630
• Air permeability class 4 according to EN 12207
• Rain tightness class E900 according to EN 12208.
• Resistance to wind load class B4 according to EN 12210
• Airborne sound insulation Rw 36 dB (with glass Rw 36 dB) according to EN ISO 140-3 (Non-Thermal & Thermal)
|Non Thermal Bi Folding Door|
|Maximum panel weight||308 lbs ( 140 kg )|
|Maximum panel width||3.28′ ( 1000 mm )|
|Maximum panel height||11.48 ‘ ( 3500 mm )|
|Minimum glass thickness||24 mm|
|Maximum glass thickness||34 mm|
|Maximum number panels||10 left + 10 right|
Providing the facility of glazing to satisfy the customer requirements which saves cost and defines quality. eg: Single laminated, Double panel triple panel, etc.
Non Thermal break aluminum profile
Thickness 1.4-2.0 mm for windows and doors the insulating strip makes the frame body to
be spaced at a moderate distance. Thus contributing to better heat and noise insulation.
HOPO & GEEEZ brand hardware
German standard, top quality and trustworthy, exquisite workmanship and high quality
materials bring our doors and windows a long service life.
EPDM sealing strip
Thickness 1.4-2.0 mm for windows and doors the insulating strip makes the frame body to be spaced at a moderate distance. Thus contributing to better heat and noise insulation.